Monday, November 3, 2014

Blitzkrieg

The word i learnt in class 10, referring to the wars during the second world war. literally means "lightening wars". my life has turned into a blitzkrieg. awareness has shot through the roof. perception of everything around me is really high. From morning till evening i am absorbing everything happening around me with a ferocious appetite. And then night falls, I come back home, bow before my altar, and I feel, I have come to the centre of the cyclone. If only for some minutes, the world stops spinning. Sanity returns.
It's not easy to live with remembrances of actions in past lives. All the hurt caused, it's not easy to live with. Now I know why my own higher self was protecting myself from remembering these memories. It's one of the hardest things to live with - knowledge of the fact that you have hurt the ones you love most. And as an effect, in this lifetime, love to those ones is felt most intensely. That's the punishment - to suffer from their absence. It's perhaps fitting. But if forgiveness could be granted.. I wouldn't ask for more. I am sorry.
Then I remember - I am forgiven. Your spirit came to me and told me, all is well, the debt is settled now, forgiveness has been granted. And I cry a second time, this time with gratitude.

If there is one thing one should not do, is to hurt someone else. The punishment comes in harsh ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment